Friday, May 26, 2006

Though I'm not sure how he felt about knitting...

Psh. Grandpa's socks are taking much longer than I anticipated. I'm still on the first, less than twenty rows done on the foot part. The first sock of my pair went so quickly, but I suppose that was because there were less stitches, and I was (of course) making them for myself. At least there haven't been any more problems or indecision.

Sometime tonight I'm giving Josh a knitting lesson. I'll probably just teach him the knit stitch, maybe the purl stitch... If he's not collapsed on the bed twitching out of sheer frustration. The lessons were a trade off. He agreed to let me teach him how to knit after I agreed to let him teach me some guitar. Not that I had no interest in learning guitar.

It's hard to blog at seven to three in the morning.

[Edit: 2:55am] Oh, and I bought myself a pair of yarn needles, zippers and a new (60 inch!) measuring tape the other day.

I need to find a mosaic pattern book for cheap.

No comments: