Sunday, July 23, 2006

I've Created a Monster!

Actually, I've created a DPN case. I took pictures of it, too. But the pictures are far away on the downstairs computer, so I'm not going to post them tonight. It came out real cute, though.

On Friday night I ordered two skeins of allhemp6 (in cinnamon and pumpkin) for this project. It'll be my first hat, and my first venture in to the so-called "wonderful" world of circular knitting needles. I like the look of the hat, and I really like slip stitch knitting, so it should be a good project for me.

I've been working on a stash-busting one-hundred-percent-acrylic log-cabin-style afghan. I might give it to a family member for the holidays, but I have no idea who. Other gift plans include: Hat and mitten sets for little bro, and my cousins, and an afghan for mommy.

I'm having a having a hard time typing.

No comments: