Monday, August 28, 2006

The Wait is Over.

Now that I'm allowed to buy fiber again, I have no idea what to get.


My ONLY focus right now is on gifts, and the only gift yarn I've purchased so far is the Merino Oro for Gram's stole. I'm thinking of buying mostly undyed, washable yarn (to save money and a lot of trouble), but without solid patterns to follow I have no idea how much yarn to buy. I bid on
five skeins of Noro Kureyon on eBay, and I have no idea what I'll do with all that if i win the auction. Originally I wanted it for Tyler's hat, but I'm nervous about the yarn not being machine washable.

Oh, my previous "complete" gift list turned out to be incomplete.

1. Gram - Print o' the Wave Stole (pattern obtained)
2. Grandpa - Cabled Scarf
3. Suzy - Beaded Purse
4. Uncle Bobby - Really Damn Cool Socks
5. Dylan - Red Hat
6. Tyler - Blue Cabled Hat (in the Kureyon, perhaps x_x)
7. Andrew - Multi-Orange Fair Isle Hat (something along these lines)
8. Nana - Meh. I'll think of something. Maybe an easy triangle shawl.
9. Aunt Leenie - Convertable Mittens
10. Uncle Chris - Convertable Mittens
11. Josh - Sigh.
12. Mom - Functional Beaded Scarf.

I decided to take Karl off... simply because I have no god damned clue what to do for him.

I can't think.

No comments: