Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nine more days!

I FEEL LIKE I AM ABOUT TO CRAP MY PANTS.


I haven't had a major fiber fit until about half an hour ago, but now I feel as though my insides are being torn to shreds over this yarn and this pattern. Not that I want to make one for myself (we'll see how much Oro I have left over), this would be for Gramz. My month-long period of abstinence has gone without a hitch thus far, but I fear that I may crack.

The Complete Gift List:
Aunt Leenie: I really have no clue. I'll have to ask mom for ideas. Gloves?
Gram: Print O' the Wave stole
Grandpa: One of those funny street urchin hats. "Charles Dickens Chic," to borrow a phrase.
Karl: A 'Do Rag with a little motorcycle on it. Maybe I'll embroider "Caio!" under it in fancy script. Hahaha.
Josh: Probably a sweater vest with buttons (even though I hate them). He'd be cute in one.

Lorii: Leg warmers, but I really want to make her a felted beret and scarf. Featuring bees.
Momz: No idea. I should get on that, shouldn't I? Maybe a pretty scarf with beads.
Suzy: A beaded purse in purples and blacks.
The Boys: Hats. Orange for Andrew, Red for Dylan, and I think green for Tyler.
Uncle Bob: Socks. He got jealous when I made some for Grandpa's birthday. Probaby in navy blue.
Uncle Chris: Simple Fisherman's hat in a light blue. Maybe with some wave detail. It will suit him.

If I'm not crazy by christmas I might make Shelley and Eddie's twins little bears or something. That's a lot of "might."


The Very Incomplete Shopping List:
One (gigantic) skein of Ornaghi Filati Merino Oro
1.75mm 32" circular needles

No comments: