Monday, September 25, 2006

Meh.

I finally cast on for the first of my holiday knitting projects, Uncle Bobby's socks, and I've already messed them up a gazillion times. First, I decided it would be a really good idea to start the cabling on them at three thirty in the morning, and woke up to a complete disaster. Then, yesterday, I thought, "Well, I'm sitting here with five people around me, carrying on twelve different conversations at once... This would be the PERFECT opportunity to cast on for UB's Socks!" and I twisted the cast on (something I have NEVER done before!). And today, I got all of the ribbing done and about four rows of the pattern, and I crossed two cables in the wrong direction.

An uncooperative sock is the last thing I need on top of everything that happened this week.

No comments: