Friday, April 13, 2007

Boo, internet!

The internet just keeps getting more and more boring.

I've been knitting, but I keep getting distracted from projects.

When the weather was nicer (BOO, THE WEATHER!) I started designing/test knitting a little summer top. I had plans for this little top, until the atmosphere turned on me. The crazy temperature changes have taken a toll on me, and I kind of think that spring will never come.

U.B.'s socks are truckin' along, though! Even if they are nearly a month late for his birthday, and four months late for christmas. When they are finished, I'm going to send them to him via snail mail with a little note that will say "You have no idea what these socks have put me through. Happy belated Christmas/birthday."

This pair of socks may be my longest running work in progress (with any chance of completion) ever.

Pictures... eventually.

No comments: