Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Eesh.

Mom and I are moving. I have an intense urge to knit dishcloths and pillow covers.

The new apartment is just across town, but having to sort through everything I've accumulated since I was eight is turning out to be very difficult for me.

On the knitting front, I have yet to finish the summer top (my guage was slightly off, and the 3/4 finished tank will most likely be ripped and reknit into something even more summery), and UB's socks will get knitted before the end of the year.

A week before mother's day I began knitting my mom a pair of Monkeys. After I finished the first sock I asked her to try them on for size, and she informed me that she loved them, but would much rather have a pair of ankle socks.

I now have an absolutely gorgeous and lonely regular-length monkey sock haning out in my knitting bag. And it will stay that way. Until someone decides to buy me another hank of yarn.

No comments: